fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Assumption Makes an Ass Out of You and Umption


I went to get Little C Friday. Spam immediately wanted to know how much money I would be sending her. One week into our agreement, and she has dollar signs dancing in her head. Like cartoon eyeballs.

Yes, it is late. I just visualized cartoon eyeballs with dollar signs...

Maybe I DID just fall out of the pickle tree. I can't imagine WHY I would assume she'd keep an agreement when I couldn't get the financial part of it in writing...she does HATE me after all. She told me so.

Actually she said "I fucking hate you." Then her head spun around and she spit out pea soup.

Steam probably came out of her cartoon ears.

Little C is asleep on the couch, wrapped up like a burrito. She picked apples today with an apple picking rugby stick thingy (a technical description)...watched her new movies, made apple fritters, learned that cashews are a fruit, spent some time with her Uncle C Man, and got the COOLEST little fan thingy from Gramma and Papa that lights up (and mama will never give back to her cause it is so much fun), we colored a really cool puppy picture, making a puppy with green ears and brown spots...we also watched E.T. together. Things aren't all bad, eh?

These blogs are GREAT cheap therapy.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Ah, I miss Sugarbowl...(from the whole 'you' and 'umption' thing...)
    Miss you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bummer about spam. I'm so sorry this stuff is happening to you and little c. you are a great mom.

    you are also a great friend. hey, and when counting your goodies don't forget about the newlywed stuff either!

    Keep your chin up!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read about your Spam indigestion, I am overwhelmingly thankful my son was conceived via aritificial insemination.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..