fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 26, 2006

From the Big House to the Mattresses


So today we have to drive my little truck (with a queen size mattress bungy corded in back) to the Valley So Low and get the mattress from Coley's old room at Mr. C's house....

because SheFelon is coming home....

and this may be our only opportunity to get it before something sticky or illegal gets on it....

ewww...

anyway...

Mr. C is on his way to get her tonight from the Big House, the Pokey, the Slammer, the Clink, the Lock-Up....

and the drama begins again...poor Coley...poor Domino wo wo...poor little Sadie girl...and yes, poor me, 'cause I will get to try to comfort my spousal person when her little bro inadvertantly and carelessly hurts her again and again and again and again until SheFelon is inevitably returned to the cage from whence she came...

'cause she apparently can't wait to make the BIG CHANGES in her life, the natural consequence of HARD LESSONS EARNED...and she will start by popping some illegal substances into her mouth, lighting up that ever present cig, planting her ass on a bar stool, and immediately asking my brother in law for a bankroll to hit the shopping center..

live and learn NOT, I guess...

I hope and pray that C Man does not end up jailed, or worse...cause aside from him being a special kind of man, it would destroy my partner...

I wish men could operate their brains and penises at the same time. There must not be a sufficient blood supply...

...so wish us luck as we try not to allow our queen size mattress to go aerodynamic on the grade, during our descent into the Valley So Low...

1 comment:

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..