fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, September 05, 2008

kungfuninjakaratekittyness








So, I was looking for one of my pictures in my "My Documents" file. The file was called, "Kung Fu Kitty."

I could not find it.

I asked Nicole in a somewhat accusatory voice about my file. She immediately stated, somewhat indignantly...

"I did NOT touch your Kung Fu Kitty."

Which caused us both to take pause...

OK then, as long as she didn't touch it.

Anyway, I did a search to try to replace my file. I found lots of kitties in martial arts action..just really had to share...












2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty damn funny. Hey, answer one of your thousand myspace/email/pigeon calls.... I wanna buy my ticket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 AM

    If I don't get the song "Kungfu Fighting" outa my head........I'm gonna kick your A#$!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..