fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My New Girlfriend

she is a bit thin...





I don't know why I have this apparent pattern with emotioanlly unavailable partners. I have such a hard time approaching her. It can actally be painful at times. Damn, forget hugging. She's all, like, "I have my thorny defenses up to protect my tender interior from parasites and predators of all kinds..." She doesn't SAY it, (not the greatest communicator), but I know she's thinking it. 

.Whatever, you know?

I wish she would just eat a burger or something. Gain a few pounds. And fankly, I have really started to get irritated with the birds that make it past her defenses and peck holes right in her sides to nest. I have nearly had it-the birds or me.

Overall I'm pretty happy. I think I worry more about her weird relative (this one's name is Bill) than I do her. This is a farily recent snapshot. You can see that Bill is already gowing weary of being pointed out as different.

I'm hoping at some point she will become more tender. She's worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..