fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

chicken cloaca

Doesn't that sound like some kind of recipe? Really? It isn't apparently...

Don't you hate it when you walk in on the middle of a conversation, and everything is out of context? I do...

So, I walked in on almost the entire staff of THE AGENCY sitting around the lunch table. The Director was pondering whether or not male chickens (roosters?) had weiners (yes...she said "weiner")...

I can only wonder how this topic arose over lunch...

anyway, I asked if it was a bit like the question as to whether or not chickens have lips...only different...andd she said yep....

Later I was in the administration entry area learning how to download data from my laptop, when the director yells from her office "I just Googled chicken cloaca!"

Ummm....ummm....I am not even sure what to say, or what that means....

help...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 AM

    Answer
    Like mammals birds use internal fertilization. The rooster has a small organ (penis). The hen has an opening called a cloaca. The rooster mounts the hen and inserts the penis into the cloaca and deposits sperm cells. This will fertilize many eggs.

    I can't believe I looked this up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jo your blog is a BBAADDDDDDDDDD Influence on me! DAMNIT>>>>>>>>>>>JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:42 AM

    Does your boss wear curlers???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roosters don't "deposit" sperm. They rape the hens. Do you remember when I blew that particularly violent rapist rooster? I didn't mean for you to piss your pants, but, that has got to be one of the most satisfying farm experiences I have had.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..