fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 10, 2006

We Three Bling Blings







Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming! Gotta buy sparkley things for the ones I love!

A friend sent me these really funny (scroll down...they are there...really....) variations on Christmas Carols. Why do so many of them feel so familiar to me?

Huh?
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

1. Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are
3. Amnesia - I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic -Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and….
6. Paranoid - Santa Clause is Coming to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Full Personality Disorder- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
10. Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House
11. Senile Dementia - Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe
12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause So I Burned Down the House
13. Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

I need a hug.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    HUGS COMING AT 'YA NOW THRU CYBERSPACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugging You and Conner In My Heart At All Times. Coley Too... But Not Sure About Her Yet. She'll Just Have To Start Writing Me Too. Or.... Better Than You Do. I Love You All, God Bless Oogy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ya...... Merry Christmas. Love You, Oogy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:02 PM

    I know I am a horrible correspondent, which is why I blog...well...and cause I like the word "blog" a lot...

    I can blog about stuff, and then it is like writing everyone at the same time. Or I could write a form letter and say something like, "Dear (insert name here), you are my favorite person EVER..."

    Hee hee. Sorry Oogy monster. You are right. I should write more. Coley is probably better at it than me.

    Love you too..always...toasted cheese sanwiches...bagels and cream cheese...tobasco sauce on bologna sandwiches...your mom's brownies in the driveway...stargate video game at Flipper's...the USS Nimitz...coming out at Denny's...you and Brett taping me to the lightpole...you breaking your ankle running for the ice cream truck..I remember it all! Thanks for the hugs!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..