fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happier than a two peckered billy goat...


I have no idea what that quote means, but it is a contribution from one of my new family members...(through marriage)...

Nope. She and that side of the family are not from Arkansas. Or Idaho.

But, MY father's side of the family IS from Arkansas (did Tennessee what Arkansas?)....and I STILL don't know what it means. Go Auntie Debbie. You rock!

Today I must include a portion of an past email written to a friend- a friend who had recently had her heart broken by a guy...

Hey JO JO,
Here is the quote you wrote about Roberto-assmunch. And I would like you to take note of the proper citation:

"He is a big festering pus filled lying goober headed squirrel hunting backwoods dopey moronic self idolizing clueless no chance of being no officer in need of penicillin bonehead dumb ass hairball" (Alias, 2003).


Why can't I think of these things in the heat of the moment? I always think of the perfect thing to say AFTER the fact. I would like to pelt my ex with a barrage of ingenious insults, but when in a heated exchange all I can think of is, "Oh yeah? I know you are but what am I?"

I'm sorta tired. I should probably sleep soon.

Did I mention that I am happier than a two peckered billy goat? It's a true story.

1 comment:

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..