fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, November 10, 2006

For me friends...




I am going to find and post pics of my friends. My faithful friends who find the time to visit my blog...just to make you all smile (I hope)

MC Grand Mix Master Rowdy Fouty...(geez, can I call you MC?)...your pics are on my cell phone, as most of our times together I have probably been too drunk to operate a digital camera...but I will figure it out. Then you will be sorry.

Dr. Shelf? How can it be that I never captured you in all of your paisley, floral, psychadelic, jean patched glory? I may come to Alaska again soon, and then I will be chasing you around the UAA campus...

Nurse Angie? I have pics. I'm digging them out. You and Zig and a Trolley. Remember?

Kee-wee? I have pics of you, me, and Oogy. Me you and Oogy. Oogy, you and I. Oogy and us. I ain't got no good English. I might just scan our high school drawings of frog eyes and PhilMan, and post those. They still make me laugh so hard I almost pee.

Damnit Janet. Your posts crack me up. I have some great pics of you, and yours, hee hee. Even back from the Odie Jayne days. I'm so glad you read this. Makes me feel cared about. I need a tissue. Not because I am feeling sentimental, but because I have a giant booger.

Jacqueline Squaw Broad? Cheryl Louise? Oogy? Binks? Annie on the Range? Aye-Maria? Oh Nikki "Your So Fine"? More-een? HarNar? I have pics of all of you. Oh yes. I will find them.

Momgator? I can't believe you read this thing filled with words like "gosh" and "golly"...and all of the lesbionic references...I am going to find pics of dad with the Elvis sideburns, and you both in matching polyester pant suits. You know, the 70's get-ups. Me in bell-bottoms. My friends will see those, and then have no more questions for me about how it is I turned out this way.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    ARE YOU MY DOCTOR??.... OH YEAH! Well, don't forget I have pictures that I can send out too, so BE CAREFUL, cookie nose! :o) It's so great to see Kee-Wee again .... she is SO CUTE! Still looks like a young girl with that adorable smile of hers! Hi Kee-Wee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 AM

    Sweet! Think I need to get my teeth whitened, yuck!!!!! I'll blame it on the red hair.......surely it couldn't be from smoking!
    Love you........You still got that old pic of me and Stacey? The close up with me in that prospectin' hat?
    Oh yeah, shaved my head.........by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 AM

    JoannaJoannaDanna,

    What lovely Mary pictures you have! And thank goodness your camera was nowhere to be found when I was shelfing around ~ there is scarcely a soul on the planet as under-photogenic as yours truly. 2 of the only 3 complete photo albums in my house are hand drawn "photos" of a stick figure Shelf in all her stickly glory. Now that's a good lookin' shelfy.

    peace out -- shelf out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:59 AM

    Soooooooooo,
    You still got that booger????????
    I need to use spell check, it was supposed to be.......Bye now........on the above comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:06 AM

    Joannjoannadanna,

    Do you remember that time when you and I and Har went running out of the house half naked when we thought the house was on fire? Thank jebus for thongs and push up bras. Wish I had pictures of that!

    Good times!!!

    harNar

    Oh, hello to Mrs Flexman next time you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is Mrs. Flexman? YOU KNOW I have memory problems! You KNOW I am not mentally balanced! Why do you do this to me?

    Love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:51 PM

    JoannaJoannaDanna,

    I'll give you a hint from Arleenie's post: Mrs. F is the only other person who calls you JoannaJoannaDanna. :P

    I miss my Arleenie time...

    dr. shelf F out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, CoCo looked particularly cute in the thong and push up bra. Boof. Boof. I still don't understand why Har was wearing the dog collar, but some things are better left without further discussion...

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..