fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday blues



So the wind and rain were blowing sideways this morning, and that was a true joy.

I really need to find a regular position, but I can't find a "career" type position yet, as I would rather have a sharp stick in my eye than settle into living here permanently.

So....

We are in limbo. Pretty broke. The paper delivery people around here must be some of the most educated anywhere. A Master's Degree nearly in hand, and I am trying to keep papers from landing in trees or puddles at 4am 7 days a week. Another guy delivering almost has his PhD. It is a weird kinda thing. I can't keep it up for too long. Hopefully when our lease is up, off we will go onto a new adventure, in a new state. It will be good too, in that my summers with Little C will happen uninterrupted-as I want them to.

I need to go rest, but wanted to say howdy to all...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:51 PM

    That Santa killer "cartoon" is just SICK AND WRONG! A Jehovah's Witness at work????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 AM

    I have a friend who is dating a major league baseball pitching coach. I can see if there are any openings........batter batter SWING batter!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..