fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I love my mom



My mom...

Always there for me. Manages not to go insane even though I do things that give her an eye tick.

Taught me to notice beautiful things...always has an encouraging word...has loved and included the people that I love unconditionally...

She taught me how to, and reminds me how to be a good person, and a good parent-she's the kind of person in her heart that I strive to be...

I am so lucky! Love ya momgator! (What the hell did I have stuffed in my puffed out cheeks?)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    I love your Mom, too. She's COOL.
    I think you've got love stuffed in those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 PM

    WELL OKAY....WE WILL SEND MONEY NOW! AW, SHUCKS, I CAN'T RESIST OR BITE DOWN.

    But, SERIOUSLY, thank you, cookie nose, for those kind and wonderful words. It helps my heart to hear them. Daddy & I sure love you BUNCHES! (and those are cookie CHEEKS...not a cookie nose!)

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..