fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas Glo...





We went to Coley's Aunt's house (Glo) for a kind of second Christmas celebration. Little C was a hit!

I let her take a lot of pics on her own, so I have 352 images of a plastic light up snowman decoration. I don't think I will post those. At least not all of them.

I have to search high and low to find any pics of Coley that she will let me put up. I figure she is so obscured in this one photo by the putty (who is obsessed with Coley) that I might get away with it...

I've only just begun...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Joannajoannadanna,

    You are so beautiful in all of your pagan finery. If only you were as beautiful as I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 PM

    That would be too, too hard Arweenie, 'cause you are one hot girlie...especially when you don the false eyelashes and teeth...

    and then sing our special song...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, but we are all missing the most important part of this group of photos: Little C has the most WONDERFUL sweater-collared-shirt combo ever, here. Bravisimo. Encore! Snappy!

    I dig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:03 AM

    Yes..Coloey said she belonged in a boardroom...vaery professional for a first grader...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:04 AM

    I tried typing in the dark. Bad idea.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..