fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, December 22, 2007

SNF Twelve Days of Christmas

On the tweflth day of Christmas, my great job gave to me...
Twelve plumbers coming,
eleven council gripings,
ten rooms a leaking,
nine ladies falling,
eight meds a missing,
seven call lights blinking,
six bingo playing,
five alarm rings......
four falling turds,
three Depends,
two rubber gloves,
and a resident who really can't see....

Uh...

It is a long drive to work, and I commute with our Director of Nursing. I guess if you get the Director of Nursing in an enclosed space with the Director of Social Services, this is what happens...
She wants to know if my bowels are regular.
I want to talk about feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    This is TOO creative and HILARIOUS.... I had to send it to friends for a Xmas laugh... hope you don't mind. They think you are a bit sick... but also talented!!!!!!!!!!!! Ho Ho Ho...

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..