fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Friends, Good Beach

















Went to the beach, built a fire, roasted stuff in it, played frisbee, let the big puppy pull Little C around, built sandcastles, played guitar, found shells, climbed rocks, had great conversation...
All in all I could think of worse ways to spend an evening...really...
Little C and I watched the surf coming in, the waves getting bigger and bigger...and her highlight was seeing a seal pop its head up to spy on us...
I have s'more pics (we did have banana s'more things, thanks to Jamya's chef talents) that I will post later. My scallops are burning.
Geez, that sounds like something I might need penicillin for...






No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..