fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Be Happy?

Sheesh...

I drive past the Tsunami Warning sign and the WAMU bank that has failed...to my place of work where my neighbor down the hall spends his day yelling about scuba diving and pickles (in between hollering "help meeeeeeeee" as if he were falling slowly down an embankment)...to make it home where the program "Apocolypse How" is on Discovery Channel talking about how Yellowstone is going to explode...and my parents think the web bots are predicting a "major seismic event" in December...to watching the news which leaves a person wondering if we will be burning our paper currency soon for warmth...and I have to go to Portland for a training that I planned to attend to take care of family business that now I probably have to attend alone....and I have a large blemish on the side of my face...and the movie I want to see isn't even playing around here...and I miss my daughter...

But I am gonna sing-a and danc-a, and probably make a really cool mix CD-a later.

2 comments:

  1. That's why we love you Jo, You singa and danca and make the world feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Right therre with ya buddy.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..