fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Statistically statistical


So, I am trying to put together some data from "behavior charting" where I work...tracking troublesome behaviors in the folks who live there...frequencies and times so we can identify patterns (and perhaps try some interventions for things like trying to fish in the hallways or use the resident kitty as a furniture duster)...
All of my sociology schooling and advanced statistical training are coming back to me now, just so I can realize that there is NO WAY to make anything meaningful from the "data" we have.
And so, I am going to go find the kitty and clean my office today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..