fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Monday, April 27, 2009

Eat dem birdy

"Ohhhh...I love to eat dem birdies, birdies what I love to eat...love to chew dey tiny heads off, like to nibble on their beaks..."

It is spider season. I am afraid of a few particular things in this world. I am afraid of heights. I am afraid of spiders. I am especially afraid of high spiders.

So, our kitties are like arachnid hunting ninjas. If they see a spider up on the ceiling, they get all Zen..and will sit for hours waiting for that bungee jumping frightfest to make one wrong move...

...and then they eat it!!!!

MY HEROES!!!

Nighttime spider crime fighters! Catnip for all my pussies!

3 comments:

  1. Arweenie3:07 PM

    Afraid of Hites eh? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, can you blame me? I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your poem.

    Of course the "dentures are in (your) office! All is well with the world. When one of our residents or a familiar fish is missing their's - we'll email and ask. :)

    Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..