fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Is that a carrot in your pocket?

Hey! Easter is this month! Right?

It is the season of the weird bunny who has a thing for a chicken-and recently also seems to be getting inappropriate with a jar of peanut butter.

Barry White playing in the background...soft lighting...

Has anyone noticed that the secular versions of holidays are kinda strange? Has anyone noticed that the religious versions are even stranger?

I don't know. I may be convinced to believe that a dead guy rose from a sealed tomb to make an appearance before disappearing again-and then requiring that all of future mankind believe in him on blind faith or suffer an eternity of hellfire, but I will NOT fall for a rabbit that lays eggs.

Geez. I'm on a roll.

It is true. If I am wrong about religion, there is probably a special place in hell reserved for me-in the "extra hot" section where they serve cookies with no milk-EVER!

2 comments:

  1. Arweenie10:48 AM

    Mmmmm Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet2:36 AM

    Cookies, right on! I have a reservation there, too.............at least that's what my sister thinks............hehehehehehehehehehehehehheheeheha!
    So can we bring our own milk or can we not take that with us when we go? (That only applies to money, right?)

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..