fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 09, 2010

We won't play it again, Sam..





It is very disheartening, to fight with someone you care about. When the fight seems to be the end of the road for any kind of trust that once existed, it is so sad.

Things just seem to continue to escalate, with Sam pulling other friends into the mix-and the drama continues to build, at about the same rate as my calf was swelling. The same day I was recieving nasty voicemails and texts from several misinformed mutual  'friends', I had to finally buckle and go to the emergency room at Krispi's urging.

They x-rayed me, took two vials of blood, gave me an ultrasound to check for DVT, and gave me a tetanus booster. I have a nasty hematoma, along with a pretty good infection in my leg. Three prescriptions later I have decided to go ahead and make a police report. NOT because I am desiring revenge...but because I am concerned that there will be further problems and escalations, and I want to have made the report so there is a paer trail to the truth.

What he did does qualify as assault, and it may be that they arrest him. I found out he had done a similar thing with a former female roommate, when they had a dispute about him drinking all of her beer. 



I know...it's beginning to sound like a country song, eh?

Today I went back to the E.R to follow up, and it appears to be healing. I haven't been able to wear my 501's and I am having withdrawals...
You can see the outline of the board in this photo. He really swung like he meant it.




I had no idea how much swollen my left leg was in comparison to my right until my friend took a picture of what it looked like from the rear. It feels generally icky...but they gave me Vicodin, so I'm sure I will pull through and they won't have to amputate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..