fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, October 29, 2010

transformation..into a girl..OMG

before




after

Like the tan line from the sandals? It's hot here. Did I mention that it is sunny in Phoenix? Except when it is hailing sideways.

Anyways...

I am trying to expand my horizons in a number of new ways. Including going girly. I am going to have a friend help me with eye makeup and such...Coley told me once I just looked like a drag queen when I did that. But then my friend (I shall call her Pez, because it rhymes with her real name) told me she thought she could do it. I'm having my friend Merry (ok...her name is Mary, but she is really happy...so that's what she gets) do it.

Then I am putting on a pretty dress with flowers and crap on it. (I'm a dainty little lotus flower, I know)

Then I have a date with a guy. 

I know, right?

I think I am going on the date with a guy just to throw Arloin and Harley off. That's fun.

Maybe I will get a few pics...just to throw everyone off...even more fun.

What if I like this guy? Then I'm throwing myself off. That would be weird.

But in a girly kind of way.  It is almost Halloween. So, this is a good time for dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..