fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

whatever...


I woke up to a message from my daughter, unloading both barrels on me. Which I fully deserve, but still hurt like hell.

Then I spent way too long at the UPS store, downloading, filling out, and faxing work application and "background check" information stuff.

Went to Walmart, which looked a lot like a cherub had exploded all over the interior. Anymore pink hearts, flowers, chocolates, or balloons with "I Love You" written on them, and I probably would have killed somebody. Corporate America at work! :)

How's that for getting in the spirit of things?

An emotionally draining day, all the way around. But I survived. Again.

I imagine a bunch of guys who forgot somehow, or didn't manage anything special at all to say "I love you" waking up in dog houses today...with scruffy staring at them while thinking "are you in trouble with your bitch, too?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..