fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Broken Toe Jo

Talking to my friend early this morning...walked out of my bedroom and caught my pinky toe on the door.

Because I am smooth like that.

My toe doesn't normally bend like that.

Fortunately she is a nurse. Took one look and said, "yep. That's broken. Good job Jo..."

She offered to set it for me, but that made me feel faint.

So, I have it wrapped, and walked around in a slipper all day at work.

It is turning pretty colors now, and smarts like nothing else.

I never paid a lot of attention to my pinky toe (obviously)...but it really has my attention now. Stupid thing.

I guess I am destined to have a funky pointy outie toe now.

Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:27 PM

    Did you go to see the doctor? or is ok right now?

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..