fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Monday, March 07, 2011

Little Squirt

It is SO GOOD to see my daughter again!!! I missed her! She looks great!

I took her into my work today, went shopping, visited the library (where we checked out some books and planned a few crafts projects), came back to where I am staying and made strawberries with cream cheese dip and hot chocolate...then I played her "Hallelujah" on the guitar...which she immediately identified with "Shrek."

Spam has taken to washing their hair with only water and vinegar (I have no idea where she gets these ideas...not as if I am really concerned or anything)...and when I shared it with Coley her response was, "Get her in that house and shampoo her hair immediately! Your daughter is not a vagina!"

Which, of course, almost had me rolling on the floor in laughter.

I have decided against going out to purchase a "Summer's Eve Disposable Douche" (as if anyone would want to keep one) to have on hand to wash Little C's hair with in the event she stays over....

I will stick with Garnier Fructis, or some damn thing.

It was just good to spend time with her...and I had a nice time with Spam too-even though I had to participate in "grace" at supper time asking "Jehovah" to assist us ALL in "following Biblical principles"...so I followed the prayer with "Go Team!"

Spam seemed okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are with your lil girl. She needs you. Miss and love you.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..