fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 14, 2006

All extremists must be killed...


Ironical, isn't it?

My friend has doth correctified me. Her name is MC GRAND Mix Master Rowdy Fouty. I stand corrected, as well as approximately 5'4" tall.

She sent me another contribution to the "I wish I had thought of that at the time" list. I'm glad she saves our emails, because it is quite obvious that I am brilliant, gifted, and again, 5'4' tall. Our memory moment (following an email where Grand Mix Master Routy Fouty was ONCE AGAIN upset at the whole men being men scenario) was like this:

I was also looking back at some previous e-mails we corresponded with and you wrote something about me hating men and some lesbian(s) getting a toaster oven and it went something like this:

"I am thinking at this rate (seeing as almost every message has the 'men are scum sucking, pond scuz sliding, shifty, egomaniacle, self-centered, hairy, sharp as marbles, lying, clueless, smell like damp ferrett, helpless to the one-eyed trouser snake, atavistic, bastard morons' theme), we lesbians will soon convert you, and we will all get a new toaster oven. Hooray!" (Jo Jo Bean, 2004)

Smell like damp ferret? I must have been drinking. I don't think I have ever smelled a damp ferret. I would remember that.

MC Grand Mix Master Routy Fouty (Holy Hell...I need a shorter nickname for her...)
likes to make up words. We discovered that you can add the suffix "inglyeristalville" to almost anything to lengthen a word. (No, you can't do that to lengthen body parts, Binks. Ha ha ha. Just kidding!) I was thinking of her today when I heard that Elvis song "A Little Less Conversation", which includes the lyric "ain't satisfactioning me." I think MC Grand Mix Master Routy Fouty enjoys that song. Now I truly understand why. The new name for the song is "A Little Less Conversationinglyeristalville." I have declared it to be so, and now it must be.

Goodnight! I'll be here all week.

4 comments:

  1. Okay.......ummmmmmm this is the strangest Blog I have yet to read.....truly......and I wasnt MENTIONED NOT ONCE!!!!!


    totallly unacceptable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 AM

    Right on COLEY!
    This is fun Ladies..........Can you get audio on this thing??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Thank you for the correction and yes I do love that song....
    Don't forget about 'rationalizationalityism' in which I put in a Grad school paper that NO ONE caught...probably because no one actually ever read those...hmmm

    MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:59 PM

    OH and for the record....Binks need not lengthen anything, he's quite well endowed as is....
    yes I realize way TMI but it had to be noted.
    :)

    Love and stuffinglyeristalville!!!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..