fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Save the children


I am so glad I gave my blog address to my friends! I made Kelly snort! That alone is worth it!!! Kelly (from hertoforthwith known as Kee-wee) is my bestest buddy from Alaska. We went to high school together, and she was my best man-woman at my wedding. Her signature is forever on my wedding certificate as my witness...and she will forever not be able to escape my memories of our first sleep over where she laughed, started farting, laughed again, and farted even more all the way out of the room. OMG! That was something.

I don't know what. But SOMETHING.

I think she tried to blame it on a saltine cracker (don't ask me how she could blame it on a cracker...)

Anyway...

I have the greatest friends, and family, and partner, and little squirt, and kitties. I have no idea about spiritual stuff...but I really have tried to be a kind, and patient, and decent person. I don't always succeed...BUT...I seem to be a very fortunate...dare I say BLESSED person lately....not sure who to thank (I would like to thank the academy, and Chad Lowe, and James Cameron)...but I am so thankful...

Remember Anita Bryant and the Save the Children campaign? I digress, but...

Nurse Ratchet..it is so good to hear from you. And yes, Spam did turn out to be off the deep end. Jehovahdamnit! We must chat about this. Tell Zig I said Life Is a Highway! Death is a sobriety checkpoint! I have posted a picture of my daughter showing off a potato (potatoe if you are a dumb ass Republican) that she dug up in a friend's garden. "My, what a big potato you have..." That's my girl!

Squaw Broad Cox....you had better write soon. You are pissing me off. Don't make me come up there and open up a can of whoop ass (or a can of Red Bull....) Don't make me do a thing like I did that one time...you know...

My wifal person just did the most incredible thing, and I cried, and now I will wake up with big puffy eyes, and a stuffy nose...and and I need to remember these moments when after 20 years we want to kill each other for using the last square of toilet paper. OMG...is this what love was supposed to feel like for the past 20 years? Nothing has been close. I am such a goner...lucky I don't have to stalk her. Although she did lock me out of the car once in a mall parking lot and start yelling for the police. That was JUST GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..