fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Monday, September 11, 2006

A rose by any other name...


Coley got me a dozen roses today. I think I love her. The petals of the roses ended up scattered across our bed, and she lit a candle...and then lured me into the room with a story about our kitty having done something unmentionable in there...but it was rose petals and a candle. Yep. I definately love her. I think I should marry her. Oh yeah! I DID!!!!

My Coley. Mine.

Gorgeous, smart, funny, and even modest. She thinks she is "average" looking. Yeah...right....maybe if were all lived on the planet of six foot beautiful blonde models. She's a dork. I'm keeping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..