fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 09, 2006

lesborama trauma

Hey! When is the "L WORD" starting?

So.....

I have this ex. She is crazy.

No, really.

Over the past few years I have watched her gradually transform from a relatively free thinking, happy, lusting after women, rainbow jewelry wearing, totally able to parallel park, typical pride marching lesbian- into a turtle neck, floor lengthskirt wearing, non-cussing, Kingdom Hall going, pagan ranting, non birthday celebrating, stepford wife type, psycho. Although she has never been a big critical thinker, and it is certainly her perogative to invite anyone into her home if they knock and want to offer their unique version of the truth about all things leading to salvation(thereby letting a select few in on the REAL deal)...MY EX AND I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL. I am quite, quite concerned that I am going to hear my gorgeous, smart, 6 year old her start spouting things about Jehovah, willfull and gracious submission to men, and the evil of Christmas trees, and generally obstaining from all things related to fun, or thinking for yourself....I am going to be some mad.

Our move to The Valley So Low is now indefinately postponed, for fear that if I leave my daughter in her clutches, Little C will end up like her other mother. I must not allow that to happen! So, joint custody it is! Hold on little C! I will save you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..