fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jalapeno Horses


Hmmm...it is quite funny when kids make mistakes with words and such. Little C's friend was trying to tell her about "Jalepeno's", a kind of horse that is butter colored with a lighter mane and tail. I do believe she is referring to Palamino horses, but perhaps there is a new kind of horse I am not aware of. I still crack up about Lil C calling a lobster a "grab lizard"...or singing "Hacuna Matata" and belting out, "It's our problem free, a loss of fleas!!!...."....

Little C still doesn't know that we sold "Twizzler", our Egyptian Arabian horse. She is really wanting to visit him, and fortunately we sold him to the woman who has been boarding him, so I can probably arrange a visit...Twiz likes kids, so I am sure he will appreciate the hugs, and carrots, and brushing...

Spam has called several times today, starting at about 7:00am (on a SATURDAY MORNING) because Little C called her sniffling last night about her backpack...she left it on the bus, and thought it was gone forever. Kids do that sort of thing, so I told her all would be well at the old Lost and Found, but she called Spam crying a bit...and now Spam (who wasn't home for the call) has called today repeatedly. I emailed to let her know that all of Little C's limbs were still attached and such...and even answered it once...I asked Little C if she wanted to call mommy again this morning, and she said no...

I would like my weeks to be free of Spam unless Little C requests to call her, or there is an emergency...

call me crazy...

Coley is allergic to the cats. That is like a guitarist having an unfortunate accident with a meat slicer...it is just not right...guess we'll just have to take Coley to the Human Society...where they take humans who develop spontaneous allergies to their pets...

As IF Coley is going to keep away from the cats, or the cats are going to keep off of her face...

At least the allergies don't involve symptoms like breaking out in hives, or having explosive diarrhea...or both at the same time...OMG

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Coley is allergic to CATS? Now that's just SICK & WRONG! Will you two keep your kitties? I love calling Conner "little C", which you can get away with just a few more months, I'm sure. She is growing so fast. POST PICTURES OF HER, please.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..