fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rip snoring times



I realize that I should probably refrain from including things that are not exactly...flattering...of myself...

but, I apparently snore. Kinda loudly...

I have never had this problem with former partners. At least , it has never been brought to my attention before. But recently Little C told me I was snoring, and then did a rather unflattering impersonation of me that involved rolling her eyes back in her head, and emitting a sound like that of a grizzly going through a wood chipper...

And I woke up, for about the fifth time, without Nicole next to me. I found her asleep in another room. I got upset. She told me I snored, and then did another unflattering impersonation of me that sounded a lot like a chainsaw being run underwater during a seismic event...

I became a bit emotional, and suggested that I permanently move into the livingroom. She told me to knock off the crying and leave her alone, as she was trying to sleep.

I am frustrated (and yes, obviously married, so stop laughing)...not sure what to do to stop the snoring. Now Coley is mad at me, and will probably call me a jerk, or an asshole, (or a malfunctioning trash compactor) in the morning,...and we will be all huffy for HOURS tomorrow...and I am in despair at the prospect of sleeping without my spousal person every night...and irritated that that seems to be just fine with that...and I'm just generally upset at 3am in the morning...

Little C is staying the night at Woey's house (her bestest friend)...so I guess I will sleep in her bed since I kicked Coley out so I could rant on the blog...I think Coley might have muttered a bad word, or called me something unfortunate, when she left the room...

I got Little C and Woey these looooong black wigs with orange streaks, and they have been wearing them around looking like total weirdos. But really cute little weirdoos...took em both shopping and to the movies today. That was a riot! Made pancakes with Little C this morn...also a riot! A riot involving flour!

Spam has called about 6 times today, and just left an email about how I have "refused" to have Little C call her, which is strange since I had her call TWICE today even when she didn't want to. Hmmmm....perhaps another reason I am having insomnia. Still doesn't explain the whole snoring thing, though...

Thank You! Goodnight! You've been a great crowd!

Tay..gotta go sleep n' snore now.

6 comments:

  1. Hey hey hey hey HEY!!!

    U do snore...its horrible, the television cant even cover it up, BUT...........its NOT the end of the world and u can use those snoring remedies they sale at the supermarket...

    So u c this is all see simple to rectify...or remedy...

    O and I DID say something not so sweet as I left the room...as I was TRYING to sleep whilst u was trying to have a hiss fit.


    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    There's nothing wrong with people who own and/or wear wigs....I am slightly offended by your sentiment of 'weirdos' although I do concede that wearing them does ATTRACT the weirdos...

    And yes, you do snore. But trust me, you're not the only one. And everyone still loves you just the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 AM

    If you're using dryer(sp?)sheets....stop! Use liquid fabric softner. Try a "cold coin", look up Edgar Cayce stuff, they are like $5 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:53 AM

    Do you think it's a coincidence that your snoring is worse (yes that's an asuumption) and Nicole all of a sudden has allergies????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't ever remember you snoring. But of course, I was probably passed out from too much beer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet said...
    Do you think it's a coincidence that your snoring is worse (yes that's an asuumption) and Nicole all of a sudden has allergies????


    And exactly what are you trying to say here Janet?

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..