fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lambda lama ding dong


I contacted Lambda last week. They are considering my case. Apparently a same-sex child custody dispute in which one parent is observing a faith that teaches that the other parent is going to be destined for destruction (because they are gay) is of interest to them....even though they are busy suing states for marriage rights and sodomy laws and such...I can only hope that this national organization will back me in a custody motion...

Also...

Let my unfortunate necessity to search through screen after screen of banking transactions, and pile after pile of bank statements, and stomach churning after nauseating records of emails, be a lesson to you! No matter how unlikely you think it may be, keep a record of loans, make people sign things, keep stuff organized...

I should know this...my mom has detailed records from before SHE was even born...and she tried to tell me...

My ex, (known as Spam cause she is similar to a junk mail folder), is refusing to give me back the leftover money that I paid in advance for summer childcare. I gave her $1,250.00 in April, to pay for summer childcare through September. I did this since my teaching stipend at WSU stopped in June, and I wanted to be sure to have paid that and set it aside. It is now September, and the grand total of the bill (thanks to MY childcare assistance which I allowed to benefit her as well) is $83.00. Yes. That's right. $83.00.

She won't give me the balance back now. I have to go to small claims just to get it back. The purpose is clearly written on the check I gave her in April. I have emails between us discussing it. I am not utilizing childcare for our daughter this semester, and I need the balance back to pay for my other childcare arrangements (which accomodate my work schedule)...but she will not give it to me-and insists that she is going to continue to deduct the childcare that she is using from the balance.

We have exactly equal joint custody. Why is she expecting me to pay for her arrangements as well as mine, you ask?

Jehovah made her do it.

Keep records, folks. That is all I am saying. Sometimes people pop a spring, and need a bit of prompting to do what is right and fair...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Akfireweed,
    Well an interesting blog.
    Hmm marriage... bringing up a child...
    In a another point of view, that I have never read or even thought of before.
    Very interesting...
    Keep on posting, will be watching out to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:07 AM

    This is what I do while working at the border in the middle of the night? Who are you and what are you doing in my house. Oh, help me Jeebus! King Har says hello and Coco Chanel says boof.

    Love and kisses (I miss you too and all the shopping for crap crap crap). Go cougs. Hail to the Queen! Blah blah blah......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 AM

    Keep Writing Jo!!!!!!! I am listening.
    Sending my love, and dare I say....prayers??!!!!?? Anyway, good luck with the ex's b.s. Remember what I said in Anchorage, if she keeps it up....... C. is alllllllll yours!
    Hi Nicole, Hi Conner!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:47 AM

    shoe bop shoe wadda wadda yickity boom dee boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..