fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 16, 2006

sell me some swamp land


I'm trying some FREE online survey sites, after doing a bunch of investigating. I'll let you know if any of them are worth it...I dunno. I already filled out some free insurance quote thingies, and I am supposed to make about $7.00 for the hour it took me to do that. They pay you through PayPal. I am sure my spam mail will go up now...so I created my own email address just for this crap. Unfortunately they ask you for a phone number on the forms (nothing like your social security number or anything)...so I will now have insurance salesmen calling me. I will try to convert them to Jehovah's Witnesses when they call. "Do you sometimes wonder why a loving God would allow so much pain in the world? I would like to get your phone number so I can call you and talk to you about the Bible...I also sell Avon...and Amway..."

Have any of you tried such a thing (the surveys, or mystery shopper things)? Does anyone ever even read this blog? Geez. That would be kinda funny...guess it could be my own personal diary then. I could just sit back and amuse myself, as I do most days anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..