fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 28, 2006

You Say It's Your Birthday...


It's my birthday too, yeah! Happy Birthday Binks! Sorry I ended up missing the Libra Luau! We could have processed our feelings for hours on end, after lamenting the persistent state of injustice in our society! Damn!

I came home to a dozen roses, and just the thing I asked for for my birthday. Coley rocks! My folks treated us to a great dinner at the Hilltop, overlooking Pullman and WSU. Very nice....now they are off to the Oregon coast for a whole year! Oh, the torture! We will take Little C down there ASAP and dip our feet in the ocean...and do the seashell planting extravaganza that my parents pulled on me when I was about 7. You would think finding GIANT perfect shells along the Oregon coast would incite suspicion...but not in a 7 year old. When my dad drew the outline of a giant foot, and then blamed it on sasquatch, I did have a red flag...

I didn't just fall out of the pickle tree.

I'm posting one of my favorite pics of Coley...I had it blown up last year and framed...gonna put up some more pics of Conner again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..