fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, November 24, 2006

Leftover Days and days and days...







I'm postin' s'more pics for them peoples that I love. I will have to post pics of Coley and I posing with the turkey later.

Pics include me n' Arweenie at Pride Day last year, 'cause we're proud...and Arweenie is Lesbanese (so I had to go). Little C and Woey poking for turtles in the pond at Sunnyside Park. JoTwo and Little C harvesting potatoes at Jo's garden. JoTwo and Krispy at a BBQ. And Mel, who took piocs at our wedding in Alaska...one of my coolest friends ever!


Turkey soup. Turkey casserole. Turkey soufle. Turkey eggplant surprise. Turkey pot pie. Turkey sandwiches. Turkey quiche. Turkey cheese muffins. Turkey chili. Turkey burritos. Turkey with a side of turkey, smothered in turkey gravy.

Turkey.....tastes a lot like chicken.

Coley's blog mentions what I did to our poor kitchen sink. After looking it up on Google, I see that Thanksgiving is the busiest time of year for plumbers. It is largely due to lotsa people making the very same mistake I did. I am the kind of person that plumbers laugh about when they go out to the plumber bars together.

I bought some of that Liquid Plumbr Power Jet compression stuff that is supposed to blow our clog onto someone's dinner table in France. It will probably work out more like a Chavy Chase Thanksgiving Vacation movie, and will result in lots of emergency vehicles pulling into our driveway, and our neighbors standing around going "I seent the whole thing! It was horrible! Woo! Go Cougs! Have you seen my underwear?"

Wish me luck. OMG.

Coley has a sty in her eye. Please pray for her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    ARE YOU MY DOCTOR? HUH? Ummm....you said "Chavy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Put some turkey paste on it!!!!!!! Okay, maybe not.
    Good luck with the sink.
    Lovin' the pics.
    Turkey tastes like eagle not chicken.......silly girl!!!!! (Please send all hate mail for last comment to: Jay Leno, West, Alimino California 23514)
    Thank you and Goodnight

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..