fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day


Hope you have lots of good stuff to eat, and lots of great things to be Thankful for.

I don't. Life sucks. I hate everyone. Nobody loves me. I swallowed my gum.

Just kidding! I've got lots to be thankful for, and I am. I'm also sleepy. I haven't even had that turkey chemical tryptophiliopiantube...or whatever it is called. I think I will curl up by the fire, and take a pre-nap nap.

G'night, and Happy Thahksgiving!.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Yes, we all have a lot to be thankful for and among the numerous things I am thankful for....I am lucky to have you in my life :)
    Miss you

    Now that you mention it, a nap does sound good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Oh, and happy leftover day.
    Are you snoring?!!!??? Geez, I'm trying to rest........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:13 PM

    I apparently always snore. I don't wanna talk about. OMG. Turkey. We are going to have turkey FOREVER! For two people Coley cooked a 437 lb. turkey.

    Apparently it is a turkey from soem B horror movie that was exposed to radiation and grew to an incredibly alrge size.

    Or I could be exaggerating a bit. Just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Geez. I can't type.

    It is the turkey's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Uummmm.... you said "alrge"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:35 AM

    It turns out that thursday wasn't a holiday in Canada at all so it was work as usual. Please feel sorry for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:13 AM

    You could still be thankful for things like moose, and hosers, and geese, and the Queen, ay?

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..