fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 12, 2006

partay with Patay





So, Coley's bestest girlfriend from Portland is visiting for the weekend. It has been fun. Mostly just keeping a fire in the fireplace, watching all of the back episodes of Queer as Folk, and listening to them talk about the old days in the nursing Biz in Portland...

"OMG, remember when Hallmark showed up to work in the camo scrubs? We couldn't find him!"

"OMG, remember how Judy used to come to work drunk and we had to prop her up in the hallway and put a wet paint sign on her? Remember?"

Anyway, our weekend has definately been calm, which is good. I fluctuate between relief, and wondering when it was that I decided a night of thumping dance tracks, beer, and flashing lights sounded like the perfect recipe for a headache. There is a giant rocking chair outside of a furniture store in vandals town...we were all thinking we should sit in it and take pics. Somebody calm us down before we get into real trouble...

It is 8:36. I need to drink some warm milk and hit the sack.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 AM

    OMG do you remember when I stripped in the Carr's parking lot? OMG do you remember when I fell down the stairs at my apartment complex and you rescued me!? That rocking chair sounds cool to me..................I'M NOT SIGNING MY NAME TO THIS ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:43 AM

    Wait a minute. So first I get the impression that you are a lesibian. Now your telling me that you hang out in pubs and drink alcohol. What the hell?!

    I saw a Canadian today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:54 PM

    I remember when that picture of you & Oogie on the cover of Rolling Stone was taken at Knott's Berry Farm... send me a large picture of that, please, so I can print it out for our wall. It's still very COOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wall? You have a wall? Scary, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Hites,

    I touched a Canadian today.

    Ay.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..