fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rain.





Little C's bestest buddy. Woey.

"Running Grad Student" was my official department photo at WSU. No wonder my students didn't seem to find me much of an imposing presence.

Jason Hill took two classes from me, one of them being upper division "Sociology of Sport"...I had no idea who he was. Only after the fact do I see him on all televised Coug games doing inzone dances. Yep, real informed about the whole college football thing, eh? Glad they assigned me THAT class to teach...

Gramma and Little C. Cuteness abounds...Little C is cute too.

You gotta have rain in order to have a rainbow.

Oh, puke.

2 comments:

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..