fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The "Woo Woo" Guy






There is apparently a guy who likes to wander around Pullman yelling stuff like "WOO!", and "Go Cougs!", and "Has anyone seen my underwear?!" Tonight he is yelling these sorts of things outside in the middle of the street at 1:38 in the morning. Little C crawled into bed with us, and right now she is curled up next to Coley, and both of them are out like lights.

It is so adorable I cannot stand it.

I, however, being a somewhat delicate sleeper (especially when I am worried about how to afford toilet paper soon) am wide awake.

Therefore I am going to post s'more pics at 1:41am. Then I will get ready to brave the chill for my early morning emergency money job. Maybe I will be able to find that poor man's underwear while I am out.

Umm, never mind. I don't want to find his underwear.

Enjoy the pics. I sure do!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Cool! I hope you don't find the guys underwear either.
    Auburn did win......yeah!!!!! Sorry the cougars didn't.
    Teach guitar lessons!!!!!!!!!! Beats the crap out of a 5 a.m. wake up call.
    Shoot me a personal e-mail, I thought I had your address in my contacts list, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a 2:55am wake up call. I'll teach flute if I can avoid that.

    Maybe I'll teach fruit instead. I can play that, at least. "Limp up that wrist! Decorate my livingroom! Listen to Barbara Streisand! Get matching socks and scarfs!"

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..