fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Whoever invented love ...Genius I say!


If you find yourself blessed and fortunate enough to find a special someone who will share your days, the good AND bad, and laugh and cry with you, and bring you soup when you have snot and eye crusties, and crack you up, and team up with you, and plan and dream, and challenge you to be better, but forgive you when you don't quite hit the mark, and hide the remote control from you...

and if they make your heart beat a little faster too with that smile or special glance (or great fitting jeans)...

then you are a lucky someone!

I am a lucky someone.

I love you Coley.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 PM

    I love you 2


    Although I am not fond of the photo u chose.....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I changed the photo.

    You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you. Don't you. Don't you.

    I'm just kidding Coley. Hope you like this pic better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VAIN!!! OMG!!! U BETTER REFRAIN FROM THE VAIN GAME OR IM GONNA HAVE TO CALL YOU

    lame


    hee hee

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..