fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Newt Deer!




Oh yeah! I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Newt Deer! Hope 2007 brings lotsa good things...I'm still busy counting all of my blessings from the Thanksgiving prompt to do so.

I have used all of my fingers and toes, and the fingers and toes of all the people I love as well just to count them all.

My friend Ginger sent out a list of things that we all, as Americans living in this modern age have to be thankful for. It is quite, quite true. Neatly packaged and safe foods in abundance and huge variety, heat, lights, personal rights, instant communication, entertainment, community, security...it can take the whine right out of a person...

Anyone care to share any New Year's resolutions? Mine are to be more attentive to health issues, and to strive to be more patient. Especially with seven year olds. Not that it requires a new year to strive to self improve...but it does make for a convenient marker when attempting lifestyle changes...

Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:03 PM

    HAPPY 2007 TO YOU TOO! LOTSA LOVE TO YOU ALL. DID YOU TAKE THAT DEER PHOTO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Two pics are worth three words????

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 PM

    One of my original resolutions was to cut back on the alcohol consumption but then; along came the fruity cake (see previous post). I am also trying not to swear and I would also like to lose some weight off of my ass. Oh wait. I can't say ass can I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:28 PM

    I think in your case, Arweenie, you need to say "arse"...

    Sounds more Englishy...

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..