fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, January 12, 2007

why? I just don't know..







Coley often shakes her head and says, "Why? Oh, why?" Then she gazes at the ring on her finger with a mixture of fear and dread.

I do not know why. Fortunately my father is secure in his masculinity. I am also secure in my masculinity. Seriousness is highly overrated. I know.

My father told me so.

Little C could just care less...and I have to respect that.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I love that the tradition continues, and this has become part of the celebration. What are parents for???

    These are TOO precious! I keep them all. More, More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 PM

    WHY NOT???????????? Love the bows on the nose!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..