fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I will use duct tape...


...Maybe even staples...or superglue...

In response to me post about Little C still sleeping in her other mom's bed, my friend Arweenie (a.k.a. Arloin Cloth, a.k..a. Arlean Cuisine) responded via voice mail with the following pearl of widom:

(In a casual, ho-hum tone of voice) "Well, I wouldn't worry too much about that...yeah...she'll grow out of it...sixteen year old girls don't sleep with their mothers. They sleep with their boyfriends."

OMG....

Little C will not leave the house after twelve.

Maybe I will just rub her on the carpet and stick her to the ceiling like a balloon. Put something heavy on her. I will have to get really good locks.

Thanks a lot Arweenie. I will have bad dreams now. And you can tell Harley he can forget about the slow motion pillow fight where we are inexplicably giggling and covered in grease.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    I'm laughing too hard to think of something funny to write..................................
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 PM

    We HAVE to do the pillow fight! Harley already bought the Crisco and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 PM

    JOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
    Where are you?!?????!???!!!?????

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..