fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When Exes Attack, the next FOX reality show

So, one ex told my other ex (who plays a prominant character in this blog) about the existence of this blog, thereby opening the door to chaos, hurt feelings, anger, and a wide assortment of consequences that one might expect to find in a soap opera..."Guiding Dyke" maybe?

There was a REASON I had not shared this address with Spam, as it has been MY place to vent my feelings. I am sure my other ex knew this...

So, I went back and read my entries. Gosh...everything is true from the perspective I have had. Yep, I have been sarcastic to my support group-as this is healing for ME on MY blog. And the friends who actually KNOW who I am writing about, and my history there, are MY support people.

So, I guess I have the choice to not blog anymore. But, I am not going to do that. If anyone doesn't like what I write, I suppose they can leave a comment (and they probably will). The other option is to just avoid this blog entirely if you find it troubling or upsetting in any way. That is the suggestion that was made to me from the ex on the mountain, and it was good advice. To the ex on the mountain-GOOD ONE!

As far as previous entries, I calls 'em as I sees 'em. We are all entitled to our views, and these ARE mine. I believe every word to be true...If things get ugly, I can make this an invite only blog...or just start a whole new one elsewhere....this is a way I keep up with friends and family that I intend to continue, and as much as it is public (and anonymous), it is also private. But then, everyone concerned knew that I would bet...and the violation of privacy was a calculated, angry move.

Oh well. Blog on. More later on the happenings of late...but perhaps at a new address...






7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    My goodness. Well, I'm sorry to hear about the impetus for your most recent post, but I'm happy to see you at it again. I'd just dropped by for the first time in months and lucked out to have a new read in store.

    I've fled Alaska just in advance of the first snow and have happily returned to the land of sun, rocks, and gila monsters: Arizona! I'm eagerly awaiting a whole different kind of coming out for the womb goblin, who should go from an innie to an outie in February. Did I already tell you this second part? Anyhoo, I expect it would please Arleenie to no end to know I've finally gotten started on the gaggle of 12 kids she's sure I'll have...

    take care of you,
    shelf+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 PM

    I am happy about 2 things today.

    1. Joannajoannadanna is alive and well in blogdom. Sorry I have been calling so much but without your blog, I wasn't sure if you had been sucked into the blackhole that is PulWA permanently.

    2. Mrs. Flexman is expecting her alloted 2.5 children. Woo hoo.

    Shelf, my #2 daughter is in Laveen. Are you in Flagstaff? Har & I are going to be in AZ for a week at Christmas. Aud is expecting a little burrito mid November.

    Joannajoannadanna, sorry to use your blog as my personal contact. I will probably do so again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (JoannaJoannaDanna: I too apologize for abusing my blog-comment privileges to slobber on the ever-awesome Arleenie whom I have missed!)

    How exciting that your daughter is, as we say, "with burrito." That's terrific that you and your hobbit will be able to spend the burrito's first Christmas down here! I'm actually a lot closer to Laveen than Flagstaff would have been. We're in Oro Valley (just north of Tucson), so it's about 100 miles from there. And since we have beautiful, modern, and fast freeways here (can you tell I missed them in Pullmanistan and in Anchorage?) it's a fast trip. Do you think we might be able to sneak a 1/2 hour in there somewhere so you can fill me in on all the Arleenie news?

    Hasta, my pasta.
    shelf+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Mrs Flexman,

    (Thanks Joannajoannadanna)

    Email me at work arleen.hites@wwu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:44 AM

    Soooooo which Ex......they outed your blog..out her! (or not.)
    great to see you typin' again! Keep us posted.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:42 PM

    So are you crazy-busy? Or happening-less, as of late? Or did I not make the cut to the new address?

    just checking in...
    shelf+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:14 AM

    I have never meant to hurt you. You are the love of my life an I don't intend to hurt those I love. Fallens ones are not always conscious of the after effects of sharing public information. Don't feel so persecuted.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..