fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Deer Prize

So Melissa Etheridge has a new CD out. On it there is a song called "Threesome." Guess she wrote it for her wife after her wife had a dream that they had participated in a threesome...waking up all mad and everything after the dream...which Coley did to me just yesterday.

"How dare you!"
"How dare I what!?"
"How dare you do that thing to me that you did in my dream! You callous, insensitive monster!"
'Uh...I am really sorry that I behaved in such a way...in the imaginary world that overtakes you from the depths of your sleep...I should be punished for I am bad...very, very bad..."

Anyway...

I was driving home from work yesterday and had this odd feeling I should slow down. I drive this road every single day, and usually move along at a pretty good clip. Yesterday I just decided to slow down...having this feeling...At one point a beautiful buck sprang onto the road from the brush, only feet in front of me. I was able to maneuver in time to avoid him, and he did an amazing mid air twist to spring back into the forest....

Thank goodness for "odd feelings." Now if I can just do something about being a character in other people's dreams. Our Occupational Therapist at work came in a few days ago to inform me I had been in her dream as well. Apparently we were sitting on Loungechairs, and I hadn't done anything horrible.

Love you Coley....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Wow.....you've been gettin' around. Have you been waking up unrested?
    Glad to hear from you, even though you're in the doghouse.
    Sounds like you woke up in a couple of episodes from "The L Word"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 PM

    Oh Yeah...........Really glad the deer missed you!!!!!! Nice radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, you've always had that way of being in dreams. You must be an archetype or something... Remember how I dreamt you'd meet Coley and marry her? I'm so proud of myself for doing that. Please email me or call me before I move again! Glad to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:18 PM

    The intuition thing is so interesting. I think it happens to many, but most just brush it off and forget it. THANK GOODNESS...for you, and the buck...that you paid attention to your "premonition". What does it mean? Were you & the deer somehow in some kind of psychic contact during that time? Or was there a "guardian angel" whispering in your ear, "slow down....slow down"??? Or was it "simply" a coincidence? It happens too often to be that, I think. So it's worth thinking on, and contemplating what it might mean. SO GLAD you avoided that deer and are safe to dream again! Love you! Be happy and listen to your feelings. Take your vitamins too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..