fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2008

kick me arse


















Given the fact that this computer will one day soon be formatted, I am pulling these thingies out of the files. I do indeed have explicit instructions not to post pics of Coley without prior editorial approval, and I will probably be pummeled when I arrive home from work this evening.


I think she is beautiful all of the time.


She thinks she is beautiful just about never, and will only accept pictures that were taken on the rare occasion that the planets were aligned just right, the wind was blowing from the correct direction at the appropriate speed, and the molecular density of the ozone was such that it rendered the camera Coley friendly for a brief window in time...

So, I will probably have to delete these if she ever sees them, and she won't let me take her picture again.

I am not sure why I even do this. 'Cept I love her, and when I see he rpicture it makes me smile.











No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..