fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Uh Oh...


I was scared, and then I saw excerpts from Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric.
It went something like this:
Couric: How can it be argued that giving 700 billion to bail out the financial sector is a more reasonable idea than using that same money to directly help middle class Americans who would then put the money back into the economy, while also receiving much needed help with things such as health care and mortgages?
Palin: Well Katie, I think it is important to remember that creating jobs must really be the focus, and that trade is not a scary thing, and that time that Chernobyl nearly blew up was actually a scary thing by almost all standards. Jaws was scary too, but by regulating the nuclear industry and providing clean energy at minimal risk, you can bring the troops home in a safe and sane way, not just yanking them out willy nilly and refusing to use those newer cleaner lightbulbs, which, by the way, are also more attractive and pleasing to the eye with their coil design. Just because Europe wants to jump off a bridge, does that mean that every major industrial nation is supposed to jump too? I mean, this is no Jif commercial. Gays are everywhere. These are serious issues. Do you think I take the deforestation in the rainy regions of the world lightly? There is more to airspace than flying jets in it, and a simple spade will no longer work. We need a shovel."
I feel MUCH better now.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    I fell out of my chair.... this is hysterical... I hope she is this funny on the debate tomorrow. I had to send this to everybody... we all need a laugh, to keep from crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the debate. If I hear maverick one more time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 AM

    They are everywhere, plus they are watching you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Okay.......some women.....at least one Governor should just shut up and look pretty. OOps.....did I say that. Yep, I did.
    WTF OMG....... Photo shop that kitty holding Sarah instead of the rubic's cube.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..