fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Are we done yet?


"My fellow Americans. I am going to now talk to you as if the baseline level of intelligence among our populace is comparable to a laundry hamper. I will utilize small syllables, so that I also have a chance to understand what I am saying....and I will hope that my current charisma level does not put you directly in a coma...and I am very serious as you can tell from my concerned facial expression. This is no time for bi-partican bickering, and I have decided to deploy troops and tanks directly into Congress to stop the whining-those damn Democrats. I'm the deciderer, and it is important that we get economic securification, no matter how many lives it takes. Thank you. God bless America, and please bend over."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    YEP.... WE'VE NOT ONLY BEEN SCREWED, WE'VE BEEN GANG-BANGED! As Jay Leno says, "now we know why Congress starts with "CON"... and I say they are TRAITORS to democracy. OMG.... and the Terminator wants ANOTHER $7 BILLION for California, so it won't go bankrupt.... THIS IS NUTS! I want my Mommy.... R U my doctor?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 PM

    I bet Kate Clinton is somewhere having a seizure!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..