fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Monday, June 08, 2009

State survey and other natural disasters...


So, the state survey team has entered our building. We have decided that when we punch our time clock in the morning, there should be an automatic Xanax dispenser.
Now is the time that every resident with behavior problems will decide they are Batman, and attempt to eat their tab alarms.
It is a full moon.

3 comments:

  1. Wish you were running one of the local nursing homes. Love to read the headlines in the weekly paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:35 PM

    Well, if you want my advice - and I bet you don't ;) - you'd maybe be feeling a 2 or 3 day flu coming on.... yep, and I'll even write ya an excuse off work on my expired Rx pad! Hehe. See now, doesn't that make everything better???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh FFS don't you hate surveys? I do and you and your co-workers ahve my sympathy. Perhaps the survey team will come down with swine flu and call it quits early. :-/ Well, one can hope!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..