fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sand, surf, and sleighbells


















If anyone locally is renting an apartment and paying $700.00 to $800.00 per month-you should seriously consider this place. It is $1,000 per month, but it is worth so much more. It has three bedrooms, an giant office, 2 bathrooms, an entertainment room, an upper and lower deck with views right off the cliffside backyard to the Pacific Ocean below, a backyard that is fenced and huge, a front yard with fruit trees and rose bushes (also huge), a hedged drive that sets the house back from the road with lots of privacy, a private beach trail and access to a gorgeous secluded beach with tidepools, rock arch formations, driftwood, shells, etc. The seals can be seen regularly sunning themselves on the seastacks below. It would be great for two people wanting to split rent, or for a family wanting to make the additional investment for this unique place. I need to get out from under this lease and move on...and I can't do it until I locate someone to take this place. It has been a real dream, but I didn't anticipate the abrupt changes. My life took a left turn at Albuquerque.
I'll bet that is not how you spell that.
If anyone would like to come take a look I might even make tea. Give Jo a call...509-990-6713.
Have a very Merry Christmas! Happy Newt Deer!








1 comment:

  1. Right back attcha............the Newt Deer thing............You know I'd rent it if I could....and if you would stay.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..