fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My New Best Friend w/benefits

Although I should have been using any little bit of cash I have for more "sensible" purposes, life without a guitar is not going to work for me.

So, I fixed the problem. In a grand way.

And I have a new best friend. I have not yet named her. But it will come to me, probably around the same time the "Garlic Press" song finally comes to fruition.

On board tuner, abalone inlay along fretboard, beautiful finish and design, heavy wood, action like butter, MIC jack built in, great equalizer and pick-up-keeps that warm acoustic sound even through an amp...

I am in love with her. I touch her a lot...as she has GREAT curves.

Pretty sure she won't cheat on me, toss me, and then tell me it was never real.

If she does, I know a busy woodchipper.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not fond of my song title.......


    nope

    cant say i am............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is famous for soothing the soul, and it's terrific that you can still use this amazing talent of yours to vent and create and... hopefully...soothe your shattered soul. The guitar sounds gorgeous, and we are so glad you got it now. Think of it as a medicine you NEED, or, as you say, a best friend. We all need those! You look great, by the way... there's a good side to the stress... you have lost weight, it's obvious. Sending much love, The Mom

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..