fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I can still feel something...



She is yet to be named...but I can tell you that her name isn't Laverne...

sorry Krispi.

Thank you for what you did....

I have taken the first step to performing again, thanks to Tress...I played at Center Stage, and lived (no one threw anything at me)...and now I am going to play at Ken's...next Wednesday night...

I have been rehearsing nightly, and Dwayne's World (he is letting me stay with he and his wife until I figure out what the hell...) is a good guitarist, and very enthusiastic about guitar  and songwriting. We have been playing a lot, have even had guests over to play....it has been my current bright spot-and I'm on it!
Thank you Tress, for the push...it felt great...I never even played when with Coley,..and I am on the right track.

Come visit at Ken's  Tavern Wednesday evening! Bring tomatoes! And earplugs, just in case....

1 comment:

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..