fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Moving On...For Certain...



I am starting a new life...and leaving this old one behind. I don't know what it will bring. I still have nothing, but I am going to step out of the comfort zone...

To go with a new life, I will have a new blog.. I will let a select few know what the new address is, and the rest who visit may be the new friends...and I would hope a significant other someday...and behind me will be those who have not been (or are now not) healthy in my life-and I want completely separated from me....

I have a new email address. Facebook and MySpace are coming down today.

 Time to say goodbye.

 And hello.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I love ya Jo, even if you didn't tell me how in the heck the performance went... :)

    Take good care Jo - nourish that light within you. You are so special. And, what is great about you is that you know that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..